Project Engineer, J35574
Job Title: Project Engineer (J35574)
Employment Type: Permanent or Contract
Assystem UK are currently seeking the services for a Project Engineer to join its growing energy and nuclear sector in Westlakes. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will support the delivery of multi-disciplinary work packages. Experience of the nuclear industry would be an advantage but not essential.
The Westlakes office manages a number of projects that support the Sellafield site through the DSA. These projects range from short duration single discipline projects through to complex multi-disciplinary teams running long term projects to support the Sellafield site and other clients.
- Manage aspects of larger programme of work to support the various project managers and manage smaller packages of work within overall portfolios
- Create, monitor and control project plans
- Interrogate time booking systems and report to PM’s financial status of projects
- Provide information for the creation of periodic project reporting
- Liase with site clients and sub contractors
- Assist in scheduling work within an engineering department
- Use of MS Project or similar project planning software
- Management of small nuclear projects or tasks
- Cost control and project reporting, including earned value
- Technical awareness
- Drive & Energy
- Primavera P6
- Sellafield site experience
- BTec HND or above in engineering or science discipline or suitable project management experience
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken, applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
For an informal, confidential discussion about this role or to discuss other opportunities at Assystem within the Energy & Nuclear market please call Damien McNeaney direct on 01772 647651.
You can also connect with me on Linked In here http://uk.linkedin.com/in/damienmcneaney